OSPREY SOUND STUDIO: Brian Hudson runs Osprey Sound Studio where he provides remote drum tracks for artists from around the world including from Australia, Croatia, France, Spain, The United States, etc. He has tracked drums in the studio on over 100 songs, some of which have received radio airplay and well over one million streams on major digital media services in the United States and throughout the world. He has performed on various singles, EPs, and albums covering a wide range of styles from Rock, Singer-Songwriter, Pop, CCM, Progressive Rock, Jazz, Jazz/Fusion, Funk, Latin, etc.
Studio Gear: Equipment by Shure, AKG, Audix, Audio Technica, Universal Audio, Apple and Logic Pro X
*(Sakae made all of the Yamaha Drums for the past three decades so these drums are of the highest quality drums and some of the best sounding in the world)
Snare Drums: 15 snare drums
Cymbals: Assorted Paiste Cymbals
Osprey Sound Studio Clients:
- Steve Baskin (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Johnson Ferry Worship (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Albert Alegre/The Perfect Fool (Barcelona, Spain)
- Rusty Reid (Seattle, Washington)
- Philippe W. (France)
- Mic Nix Productions (Australia)
- Brad Miller (Australia)
- and many more.
Sample of Brian’s work in the studio:
What clients say about Brian:
“Thank you so much Brian for your wonderful work laying down an amazing groove on my track. Brian was a true professional and was able to capture the exact feel and sound I wanted for my project. I highly recommend him! Thanks again mate. Cheers Brad” – Brad Miller – Australia
“Brian is a professional drummer that really understands groove and songwriting. Highly recommended, thanks so much Brian!” – Mic Nix Productions – Australia
“Brian is a pro. Quick turnaround. Excellent communication. Best of all… great sound.” – Rusty Reid – Seattle, WA
“Brian is a great drummer and a great person too! Very easy to work with him. He gets involved in the project from the very beginning. His drum tracks are very professional and the sound is fabulous. I would highly recommend to hire his services to everyone! With no doubt we’re gonna work together again! 5 stars aren’t enough to rate him. :-)” – Albert Alegre/The Perfect Fool – Barcelona, Spain
“Further to my first experience with Brian, where he brought me a fantastic drums track in one shot, Brian confirmed all the good I thought of him. Talented, brilliant musician, humble, willing to help. He was very supportive to get my song sounding at its best. A pure delight to work with. One advice for you… hire him!” – Philippe W. (France)
How it works:
- Contact me to discuss the project in detail including the sound and groove you are looking for and the overall feel of the song(s);
- Send MP3 or WAV file of the track along with the tempo and click track;
- Send sample rate and bit rate you are working with;
- We will then settle on payment;
- I will track drums for your song(s) using high quality equipment, drums, cymbals and microphones;
- Once payment clears, I will send you 2 versions of the multi-track take via Dropbox or WeTransfer.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I am not finished with the project until you are 100% satisfied!!